Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Make-Up Don't Care: To Maybelline Falsies or Not to Maybelline Falsies that is the Question???

Okay... So I can admit when I am wrong about something... and this is one of the moments. I said in one of my earlier Youtube videos that I disliked this mascara, and now I have come LOVE IT! I am still torn about whether I  still like the XXL Pro Mascara over this the Falsies. The reason I am questioning it is because it is just easier and quicker to apply than the XXL PRO. I don't have to use one side to apply the fibers, and then the other side to apple the actual mascara. It is also easier to remove... sigh... reading this sounds like I like it more than the XXL PRO doesn't it? Lol.

Anywho here are some before and after shots:
(before)

(after)

(before)

(after)

So tell me what you think. Have you tried this before? If so how did/do you like it?

~til next tome 

No comments:

Post a Comment