Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Make-Up Don't Care: Review: e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color

Hello All!!!! Was I the only person that was SUPER EXCITED to hear that e.l.f had come out with these new Studio Matte Lipsticks????

I ORDERED THEM IN ALL 4 COLORS!!!




Coral
I think in has more a pink tint to it rather than a orange tint which I prefer in my coral shades.

Praline
More like a brownish purplish color

Tea Rose
To me this is more like a cross between a rose and lilac color

Natural
Nude Color

I give these 31/2 out of 5 stars, they are worth giving them a shot.This are really some great Spring & Summer colors. I don't think I would order them again.. well maybe the Coral because it is a fun color. They come off just a little tiny bit chalky. When paired with a lip gloss this are great!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment