Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Feeling Cute: I got the blues...

My Look today was inspired by blog post from  One of my favorite blogs
Today I did a Blue Smokey Eye & paired it with a pair of darling blue sapphire earrings:
I primed my eye with:
Hardy Candy Eyeshadow Primer


For my base color I used:
Mac Eyeshadow in Carbon as my base color

The I the applied: 
Blue On My Mind Baked Eyeshadow by Milani over the Mac Carbon Eyeshadow
(I LOVE THIS)
In the corners  of my eye I applied:
the silver color (bottom row 4th from the right) from my 32 piece Elf Palette
In the middle of my lid I applied 
The Bright blue from the same palette (3rd row 1st shade on the right)

Then with my blending brush I took some more of the MAC carbon eyeshadow 
and blended that into my crease

I lined my eyes with:
Black Radiance Gel Liner in Classic Black

(it isn't the best gel liner but it got the job done)



I then completed my look with Black Radiance's New Illusions Lip Gloss in Prismatic Color #3224

(I LOVE THIS COLOR AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT)

Then I used my absolute favorite mascara:
Rimmel of London Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara in Black



Hope this was helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment