Thursday, December 16, 2010

Carol's Daughter Review



Well I tried... and I failed...lol.  This first go round using these product in my hair. My hair had the same BAD effect to the Black Vanilla Shampoo as it did when I used the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner. My hair was very knotted and was making a weird snapping sound... it wasn't a good thing at all!!!

I will be trying to the Black Vanilla Herbal Shampoo one
 more time. I will be using Khoret Amen Hair Oil & Khoret Amen Hair Smoothie until it's gone.

Not a fan of this Black Vanilla Shampoo...


 I don't see me spending $10 on this for just 2oz, but I did look on the website and here is what they say "The Khoret Amen Hair Oil can also double as a weekly hot oil treatment. Simply apply to clean, damp hair, add a plastic cap and moderate heat. Leave on for 5-15 minutes and rinse for soft, shiny and super manageable strands." 
I went on the Carol's Daughter website for "For deep conditioning, leave on for 5-15 minutes. Add a plastic cap and moderate heat for the most intense results." Upon further review I used this wrong the first time I was suppose to apply this before Shampooing 

No comments:

Post a Comment