Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Products I like and dislike so far.... Part 1

Going natural is a tough job... but it can be a fun process as well. One thing you must do it read what you are putting in your hair, just like you would do with the things you eat (well at least I hope you do... lol). Find what works and doesn't work on your hair is long process, just be patient. Read hair blogs, different sites, do your homework. There are some awesome YouTube natural hair vlog floating around as well. Please remember not everyone's hair type is the same, and what works for you won't work for everyone and vice versa.

I will only discuss 4 items per products post... because I have gone through a lot of them... lol.

This is a quick run through of hair care products I like and dislike:

Likes: Carol's Daughter Hair Milk


It's not that great of a moisturizer, but it awesome on fizzy hair. Has a slight lemon scent... but its cool. My co-work said my hair smells like lemon tea... lol.


 Dislike: Carol's Daughter Health Hair Butter


It's not that I don't like this item... it smells horrible, it smells like that Blue Magic Hair Grease


 I wouldn't recommend using this directly on your hair, it made my hair feel very hard. I do use this directly on my scalp to keep it moisturize. I'll rate it just "OKAY" for that use.




Likes: Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixer

This is a awesome product for a Hot Oil Treatment tool. It makes a my hair so soft. I wouldn't use it for anything else. This product has a strong, and I do mean strong lemon scent. The sales person told me it promotes hair growth for trouble spots. I  have been applying it to my temple areas, which are very thin. Two months in I haven't seen much of a difference to the rejuvenation of the hair growth to that area.

Likes: ElastaQP Mango Butter


I looooooovvvveeee this product. It is a great moisturizer, smells great, and it makes my hair feels so soft and manageable.

2 comments: