Saturday, April 9, 2011

Would You Ever ,Or Have You Ever???

So I was in Kmart one day and came across a product that sounded heavenly so being the product junkie I am... I snatched it up with the quickness! It was the last one, so to a product junkie like me, that is  like a sign from GOD saying "for you my child...".

I didn't  get it a chance to use it yet, and I just recently came across it while unpacking, and thats when I noticed [insert suspenseful music] it wasn't what I thought it was.



The product junkie in me heart was so crushed. 1. I was so much looking forward to making love to my hair with this. 2. I can't use body washes because about 90% of them make me break out.

So this morning I thought to myself, I wonder what it would be like to wash my hair with this... so I started to read the ingredients:




Not so bad... right?

So I pulled out


And looked at the ingredients for it



Thats almost doubled of what they put in the body wash.

So I am sitting here really wondering... should I try it or shouldn't I???

No comments:

Post a Comment