Thursday, October 28, 2010

I got beef! But not really...sorta kinda... sigh. ***Update*** I AM REALLY BEEFIN!

10/9/2010 I was sooooooo excited about a purchase I made, because this item has "ME" written all over it! To top it off I was excited because I got 15% off (SICED!). Now the waiting game begins, one week goes by 10/16... NOTHING. Two weeks go by 10/16... NOTHING. 10/23 I send an email nicely asking where is my stuff, I paid !!! Now where is it??? A few hours later I get an email informing me they sent out an update email and "You should receive your item this week.", so I was like ok cool. I check my spam box and it was true they really did send out a update email on 10/21 saying "Due to high order volume please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery." [Insert cuss word here]. So I am like she said I would get them this week so I am good [insert happy face]. This whole week I have been getting home all excited and racing to the mailbox... but my mail box is empty [insert sad face]. So today I get another email from them NOW saying I should get my item by MONDAY 11/1! [Insert sad face].


I am all for supporting black business especially WOMEN black business. But this is ridiculous!!! I just don't think its cool i have to wait almost a month to receive something I have paid for in advance. I really think the only thing keeping me from going off is the fact, they have been in contact with me. Sad to say this might be my first and last purchase with them. [Insert sad face].

I won't put the name of the company out there...yet... I am going to pray about it!

***UPDATE***
11/1
Still  haven't received the item I purchased! But I did recieve an email! Yes! Another email! Saying,

"Hi, Thanks for your order! I am writing to inform you that your order will arrive on Thursday/ Friday instead of Monday/Tuesday as I projected. I received so many orders from AE's promotion and I fell a bit behind at one point. I'm back on schedule and you all will have your packages soon! Thanks sooooo much for your patience and understanding. :)"

Ok I have two problems with this!!!
1. You didn't say anything about recieving my package on Tuesday... YOU SAID MONDAY!!!
2. This is what you told me before as to why I hadn't recevied my order!!!!

I am soooooooooooo done with this company. I won't be ordering from this place again!!! Boutique Unique fool me once!

What really grinds my gears about this is the fact, I was going to do a BIG post about this, but THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment