Monday, December 28, 2009

Hair Blog Quickie: Relaxer Chemicals and my skin

I know I have posted anything on here in a good lil minute, but I will get back into the swing of things soon.

Anyhoo... I am no doctor but I think the chemials in relaxers is why I had bad skin...

Since breaking away from my creamy crack addiction, my skin has cleared up very well. I used to used everything from Noxzema, Ambi, and Proactive. Proactive actullay worked good for about 6-8 month then my skin started rejecting it. I kept using Proactive for about a 2 years, because eventhought it worked off and on, it was the only thing that ever worked.

Since going au natural... I may get a bad blemish, maybe once a month. The only thing I use is Pamlers Cocoa Butter soap to cleanse my face, once in the morning and once at night. I drink alot of water as well.

 I will do a better investagation into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment